Ah masturbation. Favourite part of my day. And no matter what anyone says or tells you - they've all done it. Everyone has masturbated before in their lives. And those chicks that blush and change the subject when you ask are the girls that get really into it and are to shy to be proud about it.
So here it is - I am horny all the time. I have sexual thoughts running through my head every two seconds. I am permanently wet. And without a steady source of satisfaction OFCOURSE IM GOING TO MASTERBATE. How do you think I learned how to squirt?
Alright so my best orgasms when masturbating are those in the shower with the shower head. 30 second orgasm! It's just amazing, and people wonder why I take so long in the shower... Now I also have a vibrater which is bliss. Has different settings as well and man... if I close my eyes I feel like i'm having sex. I only use my fingers when I'm super extremely horny.
Guys - word on the street is that you masturbate more than girls do? Well I'd like to challenge that. Because I know a group of girls that masterbate almost as frequently as I do.
Now the things that go through my head when I'm masturbating always change. However, most of my thoughts are of the guys that I've previously hooked up with that really turned me on. And the thoughts of those guys are the thoughts that make me cum instantly. Like them getting a little rough with me... Feeling their bodies on top of me...
I'm really horny.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment